A Step-By-Step Process Enabling Anyone to Teach and Learn GuitarLEARN MORE
Complete Instructional Materials that any Parent or Teacher can followLEARN MORE
TYKG SONG PACKS
Music Sheets, Progress Sheets, Play-A-Long Tracks and MoreLEARN MORE
TYKG VIDEO TUTORIALS
Clear Demonstrations of Guitar Techniques to Guide Teachers and StudentsLEARN MORE
What is TYKG?
• A complete music curriculum – Learning path, methods and tools.
• No previous music experience required – Provides detailed guidance.
• No previous teaching experience required – Includes teacher training.
• Designed to be understood and implemented on a gradual basis.
• Supports your child’s personal rate of music skill development.
• Parents learn guitar while guiding their children.
• Activity-based curriculum makes learning guitar fun & easy.
• Kids learn in a more natural process using multiple songs.
• Gone is the frustration of being “stuck” perfecting one song.
• Encourages children to practice independently & voluntarily.
Easy-to-Use Teaching Tools
• Kid-tested methods and tools facilitate effective teaching.
• Use simple Guitar Tablature Notation (TAB).
• No need to learn complex Music Notation.
• Complete guidance throughout the skill development process.
• Organizational Tools & Instructional Manuals.
• Video Tutorials & Sample Lesson Plans.
The Songs Kids Love
• Specifically designed for ages 4-12 with songs kids love.
• Kid friendly songs such as: “London Bridge,” “Mary Had a Little Lamb,” “Old MacDonald,” “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”
• Patriotic songs such as “Yankee Doodle,” “Star Spangled Banner”
• Folk songs such as “Oh Susanna,” “Home on the Range,”
• Spiritual songs such as: “Amazing Grace,” “Michael Row the Boat Ashore”
• Many more classic children’s songs.
Guitar & Equipment Guidance
• Only one guitar is required for learning with TYKG.
• Appropriate guitar size is important – We provide age related guidance.
• Guidance for selection and use of essential accessories – Tuner & picks.
• Guidance for selection and use of many additional accessories.
Optional Singing Activities
• Many children love to sing.
• Playing guitar and singing are mutually beneficial.
• Guitar can actually be used as a tool to train the singing voice.
• With TYKG, your child can learn to sing with accurate pitch.
• Children will learn to sing and strum guitar to perform classic songs.
Make Music with Your Child
With TYKG, you and your child can make music together. Playing songs together is optional, of course. But for many parents, it can be a treasured experience. TYKG can help you take your child from beginner to jam partner in no time!
Save Money with TYKG
TYKG provides the single, most affordable way for your kids to learn a musical instrument. Our method has a proven success rate and costs just a fraction of private lessons. It really can save you thousands!
ADVANTAGES OF THE TYKG METHOD
- No music experience for student or teacher
- Large selection of kid-friendly guitar music
- Sheet music is accurate, consistent & symmetrical
- No need to learn standard music notation
- Songs have easy fingering positions & chord shapes
- Progressive & flexible learning system for kids
- Teach in your own home – follow your own schedule
- Unique opportunity for quality time with your child
- Costs a fraction of private guitar lessons
- Effective and proven guitar instruction method